Pirate EA V1.20- Free Unlimited Version
|July 14, 2020||6650||665|
This Expert Advisor trades during a small market volatility. It tracks the price levels, then opens positions and manages them until they are closed with a profit or a small loss. You can limit the number of opened positions. Only one position can be opened on a bar.
It does not use strategies like martingale, position averaging, loss overstaying, etc.
All positions are opened with fixed Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
It is possible to use a dynamic lot to increase the volume of positions during a successful trading.
The main currency pairs: CHFJPY, EURCHF, USDCAD, EURAUD, USDCHF.
It is recommended to use accounts with five-digit quotes and moderate spread.
- MONEY_MANAGEMENT – use dynamic lot
- RISK – risk as a percentage of account free margin
- ORIGINAL_LOT – fixed lot if MONEY_MANAGEMENT=false
- ORDERS_BUY – the number of Buy positions opened at a time
- ORDERS_SELL – the number of Sell positions opened at a time
- TAKE_PROFIT – take profit value
- STOP_LOSS – stop loss value
- MAX_SPREAD_OPEN – the maximum allowable spread for opening positions
- START_TRADING – hour to start trading
- STOP_TRADING – hour to stop trading
- NOT_TRADE_NEWS – trade using the news filter
- INDENT_AFTER_NEWS_MINUTES – the filter is activated the specified number of minutes before a news release
- INDENT_BEFORE_NEWS_MINUTES – the filter is disabled after the specified number of minutes after a news release
- ENABLE_LIGHT_NEWS – normal news
- ENABLE_MEDIUM_NEWS – average importance news
- ENABLE_HARD_NEWS – important news
- YOUR_TIME_ZONE,_GMT_(FOR_EWSN) – GMT time zone of the terminal
- CURRENCY_TO_DISPLAY_THE_NEWS – the currency of news to display (if empty, then the current pair will be used)
- DRAW_ONLY_THE_FUTURE_OF_NEWS_LINE – only show lines of future news releases
- SIGNALS_ON_THE_UPCOMING_NEWS – notify of upcoming news
- MARKET_WATCH – market execution
- FILTER_TRIPLE_SWAP – triple swap filter (do not trade from Wednesday to Thursday)
- CLOSING_TIME_SIMPLE – if the trading time is over and there is a position, the function will try to close them with a breakeven or with a small loss
- MAGIC_NUMBER – magic number of positions
- SLIPPAGE – price slippage
- DEALS_ON_THE_BAR – is to Trade multiple times on the bar
- TIME_PERIOD_BAR – bar Period
- USE_VIRTUAL_TP_SL – use virtual Take Profit and Stop Loss (lines are drawn only if there is 1 position in the trading direction)
- DISPLAY_TABLE – display a panel with information on trading account and currency pair
- USE_A_SOUND – use sound signals