Black Panther Ultimate EA- Free Unlimited Version
|July 15, 2020||6890||689|
Welcome to the Forex Black Panther System. Here is a quick overview about the whole system along with th explanation on how it works and whom it is for.
What is Forex Black Panther?
Forex Black Panther is an automated forex trading system which includes a forex expert advisor or forex robot which was originally developed for a major hedge fund. The same high end technology is now available for home users.
How is Forex Black Panther different from the rest?
As you know there are many currency trading robots available in the market today. However Forex Black Panther works on Unique P.E.T.E strategy.
Forex Black Panther works on unique P.E.T.E and M.D.P.A strategies. So what is this PETE in forex black panther system?
The acronym PETE stands for Price Event Trend Extractor. How is this useful to us, forex traders? The Price Event Trend Extractor or P.E.T.E can identify emerging trends with very high accuracy. If you have been trading for some times, you know the importance of picking up trend early on. A trader who can predict new trends accurately can make huge profits from forex market. Period!
This is why P.E.T.E was incorporated in the Black Panther Forex system when it was built for a huge hedge fund firm.
Forex Black Panther Review Facts:
|Name of Robot||Forex Black Panther|
|Type of Software||Automated Forex Trading Robot|
|Technology||Vigilant Broker Protection Technology: Unique advanced active protection, not the usual “broker protection” found in some other robots!|
|Strategy||Unique P.E.T.E and M.D.P.A strategies: profit from BOTH trending and sideways markets!|
|Key Features||Most advanced “Triple Money Management” system: including the unique SMM (Smart Money Management) algorithm.Strict and advanced risk control: prevents large losses which plague other robots.|
|Software Platform||MT4 (MetaTrader4)|
|Results:||Live proof: turned $2500 into $6750 in five weeks|
Black Panther EA Settings:
- Signal Strategy : Order entry style 1. Enter wood according to Indicator 2. Enter woodaccordingto Price Action
- Money Management : When you enter the value, EA will calculate the lot for the club. Suggesttotry Backtest first.
- Lot Start : Lot that we want EA to place the order as we set.
- Port Fecter : 1. Used in Standard and Cent accounts. 2. Used in Micro (XM Broker) accounts.
- Min Distance : The distance from each order.
- Margin Check : EA will check the remaining Equity. If it is below the limit, EA will not issue orders. To prevent lot sizes that are too large (Set according to Port format. If USD is set based on Equity, but if Cent is divided by USD divided by 100)
- Magic Buy : Set the magic number for placing orders (Buy side, Sell side and each currency pair Must not be the same Strictly prohibited If in the event of a server move or there is a reason to remove or install a new MT4 should be noted or Backup. If not, otherwise. The system will issue an order)
- TP Point : The profit collection period should be set less than the distance to open the tree or Min Distance.
- Lot Exp : is the order multiplier. In each step according to different stages Will be related to the part of Fix Order
- Fix Order : This is the number of trees in each phase. For example (Fix Order 5 means that the system will produce 5 trees in the first step, referring to the multiplier from LotEXP 1 orders that are opened from the 1st to the order. No. 5 will multiply 1, Step 2, Fix Order 10. Order 6 – 15 Lot will multiply 1.5, etc.)
- Max Order : Number of wood ordered Not more than a few orders, separate buy and sell side, not combined
- Sleep After TP : is the delay of the next order in seconds.
- Cutloss Money : When a negative amount reaches the set amount, EA will cutloss order to prevent pot clearance from unexpected events.
- TSL Buy Setting: Trailing Stop when the TSL button is switched on Red. Disabling TP will delete. Create SL instead.
- Trigger_Point : How long the TSL system starts when the price chart is away from the TP line?
- Switcher_SL_Point : When working, put the total SL at the price equal to Price TP-Term that we set = Total SL but not less than the value of Stoplevel
- Trailing_Step_Point : How long will the SL be allowed to run from the price graph?
- DAILY TIMER DAY_WEEK SETING : Scheduled trading systems for different time periods
- Stop_EA_Friday : Stop trading on Friday, open order true, close order, disable