FX Atom Pro and its analogs free download
|January 4, 2021||8321||832|
The FX Atom Pro is another forex indicator from Karl Dittmann – a popular author of many trading tools. This indicator is presented in the form of a line placed on the chart and moving along with the price. The corresponding line colors indicate the current market trend conditions. The red color line means there is a bearish trend and you should open a short position, the blue color line means there is a bullish trend and you should open a long position. The Fx Atom Pro indicator is equipped with an informational dashboard that displays various data like the current trend, time, trading style and remaining time before the current candle closes.
How to use FX Atom Pro indicator?
Those who have knowledge in the development of Metatrader indicators know that any paid indicator is nothing more than a customized and modified free indicator. The FX Atom Pro is no exception and in this case, the indicator is based on a similar tool named Supertrend.
Buy Entry Signal
When the indicator turns blue
Sell Entry Signal
When the indicator turns red
We must admit that the developer did a lot of work – he eliminated the repainting issue of the indicator. This is very, very important as it doesn’t change the past signals. The information dashboard and the system of sound alerts and signals to the email were added. There is an option to choose the trading style (Conservative, Medium and Aggressive Mode) with different degrees of risks, that goes as follow:
Signals Frequency: normal
Trend Reversal Detection: optimal
Signals Frequency: high
Trend Reversal Detection: fast
Signals Frequency: extreme
Trend Reversal Detection: maximum
The indicator is more suitable for day trading than for scalping. But even at small timeframes, the indicator gives good results. The flat market is worst enemy of this indicator. Therefore, it is necessary to trade the major currency pairs during volatile trading time – London and New York sessions.
We recommend to not use the FX Atom Pro indicator alone. It needs additional filters, that help to recognise the flat / sideways market conditions.
How to install the FX Atom Pro Indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading platform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the FX Atom Pro Indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on fx-atom-pro.ex4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.